The trustees of Make Change! Trust appreciate your work and look forward to learning more about it. Your follow-up report provides important information that helps the trustees evaluate how our funds impacted your programs and community. Your candor about what worked and why – and what didn’t work and why not – makes your report valuable and appreciated. Your follow-up report is due no later than 13 months after the date of your grant award letter. The Foundation does not accept future grant applications from organizations with incomplete or overdue reports.
What to include in your follow-up report
- Show all actual project income and expenses
- Show expenses for which this Make Change! Trust grant was used
- The original project budget that was included in your grant application
- A Narrative Report(Use the following headings. Please NO cover letters, videos or CDs)
- Activities - Describe the activities conducted, services performed or products created, including quantities. Explain any changes from the activities described in your grant application. (Grant funds must only be used for the purposes stated in the grant award letter)
- Results - Describe what happened as a result of the project, including any differences between these results and the purpose described in your grant application.
- What we learned? What will happen next - Describe challenges encountered, unexpected benefits and lessons learned. Describe future plans for this project or program.
Ways to submit your report
- Online through the form below
- Mail application to:
Make Change! Trust
9067 S. 1300 W. Ste. 302
West Jordan, UT 84088
Follow-Up Report Submittal Form